AVAILABLE CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
Please note: We are retiring, so we only have a few accredited courses left. As course accreditation expires, the course will be retired. The exception is the Radiology Study Guide, which will not expire. Students may purchase it and continue study indefinitely. Thanks for your business over the years.
Approved by the ASRT for 10.5 Category A hours
This course expires 11/1/2016 and will not be re-accredited. You must complete this course prior to 11/1/16.
The course is 31 chapters in length (17 of which are cross-sectional anatomy images).
This course was written for three audiences:
1. Radiologic technologists who want to learn more about CT, or have a desire to cross-train in CT in the future.
2. New CT technologists who are preparing to take the ARRT CT registry examination.
3. Experienced CT technologists who want to refresh and expand their CT knowledge base.
RADIOLOGY STUDY GUIDE
There is no expiration date on this course (it will remain valid indefinitely). The Radiology Study Guide is a limited license x-ray course designed specifically for Nurses, medical assistants, CNA's and other health care workers who are asked to perform x-rays in addition to their regular duties.
The Radiology Study Guide has been developed to serve two objectives:
1. Providing basic academic education in Radiologic Technology
2. Preparing eligible candidates to successfully sit for State limited licensure certification examination